Thursday, April 18, 2013
Thinking of heading to Walt Disney World this summer? Lucky for you there's some discounts to be had right now! Discount ranges from 15% to 30% off. See the chart below to see the percentages per resort.
Booking dates are as follows:
Travel from April 2nd to June 14th - You must book by May 31st, 2013
Travel from June 14th to August 14th - You must book by July 31st, 2013
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for your free no obligation quote!
Posted by Sheryl at 12:42 PM
Thursday, January 3, 2013
Happy New Year to all you Disney folks out there! Hope you had a wonderful holiday season. It sure does fly by doesn't it? 2013 is already bringing us some fantastic offers from Walt Disney World and Disney Cruise Line. The Kids Sail Free offer has been extended and there is now a Spring Room Promotion. See the details below!
Kids Sail Free Extended!So to celebrate 2013, Disney Cruise Line® has extended the Kids Sail Free offer that is going out of Galveston, Texas, The offer now includes dates in March and April! As per usual, the number of rooms allocated to this offer is limited (there is no current expiry date to the offer) and fill up quickly. The full dates for the offer are for most sailings between January 12th and April 26th. To take advantage of this offer, kids must travel with two full-fare Guests in the same stateroom in categories 4A – 11B. Government Taxes and Fees are not included and are as follows: approximately $40 per person for 4-night Western Caribbean cruises, $52 per person for 6-night Western Caribbean cruises and $84 per person for 8-night Bahamian cruises (all amounts subject to change).
Spring Room Offer!Save up to 30% on rooms at select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels for your spring vacation! The dates run from February 18th to March 23rd and then again from April 2nd to June 14th. Here is the breakdown of what percentage you'll save...
Disney Value and Moderate Resorts
For stays most nights Feb. 18 – March 23 and April 2 – June 14, 2013:
· at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney's Port Orleans Resort – Riverside and Disney's Fort Wilderness Cabins
· at Disney's All-Star Sports Resort, Disney's All-Star Music Resort and Disney's Pop Century Resort
· at Disney's Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites
Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts
For stays most nights Feb. 18 – March 23 and April 2 – June 14, 2013:
· at Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resorts, Disney's Beach Club Resort Villas, Disney's BoardWalk Inn & Villas, Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge (standard view rooms), Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa and Disney's Old Key West Resort
· at Disney's Wilderness Lodge Resort (including Villas), Disney's Polynesian Resort (excluding Club Level rooms), Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (excluding Club Level rooms) and Disney's Contemporary Resort (excluding Club Level rooms)
Now if you add on a minimum of 4 day Magic Your Way tickets and make it a package, you'll also get a discount on tickets! Savings, savings, savings!
Contact me if you want a FREE quote or some more info and details!
Thursday, December 6, 2012
Disney Cruise Line® is celebrating its inaugural season in Miami with a special Kids Sail Free offer! Choose from 4-night Bahamian cruises or 5-night Western Caribbean cruises with most itineraries including a stop at Disney's private island, Castaway Cay.
Kids 17 and under sail FREE when traveling with two full-fare Guests in the same stateroom in Categories 4A - 11B on most Miami sailings Jan. 14 - Feb. 25, 2013. Rate does not include Government Taxes and Fees of approximately $80 per person for a 4-night Bahamian cruise and $65 per person for a 5-night Western Caribbean cruise (all amounts subject to change). See Additional Details below.
Most sail dates Jan. 14 - Feb. 25, 2013
- Must mention booking code KFM
- This offer is available to residents of the U.S., Canada and Latin America.
- Offer applies only to stateroom categories 4A - 11B.
- Excludes suites, category 11C staterooms and GTY categories with restrictions (IGT, OGT and VGT).
- The number of staterooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Stateroom accommodations for four or more Guests are limited and based on availability at the time of booking.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- For children age 17, verification of age is required within 48 hours of booking. Failure to submit complete identification will result in a cancellation with applicable cancellation fees.
Contact me for your FREE quote!
Monday, October 8, 2012
The ever so desired "Kids Sail Free" program is back!! For a limited time, kids ages 17 and under can sail FREE on select 6-night and 8-night Disney Cruise Line® sailings from Galveston, Texas.
With the new 8-night Bahamian itinerary sailing from Galveston, you can visit the Walt Disney World® Resort and Disney's own private island paradise, Castaway Cay. Included in the cruise fare on this itinerary is a 1-Day Magic Your Way® Ticket with Park Hopper® Option for each Guest and complimentary round-trip transportation between the ship and the Resort. Also available are exciting 6- and 8-night Western Caribbean cruises with scheduled stops in Grand Cayman and Cozumel.
To take advantage of this offer, kids must travel with two full-fare Guests in the same stateroom in categories 4A – 11B on select cruises from Jan. 4 – March 1, 2013. Government Taxes and Fees are approximately $52 per person for 6-night Western Caribbean cruises, $66 per person for 8-night Western Caribbean cruises, and $84 per person for 8-night Bahamian cruises (all amounts subject to change).
- Most sail dates Jan. 4 – March 1, 2013
- This offer is only available to residents of the U.S. and Canada
- Offer applies only to stateroom categories 4A – 11B
- Excludes suites, category 11C staterooms and GTY categories with restrictions (VGT, OGT, IGT)
- The number of staterooms allocated for this offer is limited
- Stateroom accommodations for four or more guests are limited and based on availability at the time of booking
- This offer cannot be combined with any other special offers or discounts
- Additional Terms and Conditions apply
Monday, July 16, 2012
So the rumor mill was right (seriously, was there ever any doubt?) and Free Dining is back for fall 2012 folks!
Here are the details:
- You must book by September 29th, 2012
- You must purchase a minimum non-discounted 6 day / 7 night Magic Your Way room and ticket package
- Value Resorts will receive the Quick Service Dining Plan ( 2 counter service meals per day) (You may upgrade to the Disney Dining Plan and just pay the difference between the 2 packages!)
- Moderate & Deluxe Resorts will receive the standard Disney Dining Plan (1 counter service and 1 table service meal per day)
- September 30th - October 4th
- October 19th - November 1st
- November 9th - 15th
- November 23rd - 29th
- December 10th - 13th
The offer excludes campsites and 3-bedroom villas. Offer is not valid at Disney's Art of Animation Resort-Little Mermaid Standard View Rooms.
Keep in mind that not all room categories will be available under this promotion, and they will fill up quick! If you're thinking of heading to Walt Disney World this fall, contact me today for your free quote!
Posted by Sheryl at 8:00 AM
Saturday, July 7, 2012
Thinking of heading to see The Mouse in 2013? Well you should be! :) Looks like packages and rates will be released next week folks so start thinking about your dates. July 11th is the actual date we can start booking.
There's also this little rumor floating around the interweb that Free Dining for the fall will be released next week too. Remember, this is only a RUMOR so don't get too excited yet. I'll post info as soon as I get anything for sure though! If you want to be notified if free dining, or any other promo for that matter, comes out just let me know and I'll happily add you to my email list.
Stay tuned :)
Posted by Sheryl at 10:45 AM
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Only for us Canadian Folks however!
Free Dining is still available for select nights between August 26th and September 15th, 2012! Here are some details:
- Must book 5 night / 6 day Magic Your Way room and ticket package
- Free Quick Service Dining Plan for value resorts, including the new Art of Animation Resort!
- Free Dining Plan for moderate, deluxe, and deluxe villa resorts.
Yell, call, email, or get a hold of me any other way you can think of if you want a free quote!
Posted by Sheryl at 10:37 AM